Thursday, November 24, 2011

M83 - Midnight City

One more exam to go. I cannot wait till this is all over!

I have just finished a packet of Tim Tams and I'm not feeling too good. Egh. All those months of slaving away at the gym, wasted.

In other news, I just booked tickets for Eileen and I to see Foster the People at the Enmore, I haven't seen too many shows this year, so I'm very excited. They are definitely going to sell out, so if anyone is interested, you should probably book them ASAP.

There are so many BDO sideshows I want to see - Girl Talk and Best Coast and Laneway! I really want to go to Laneway next year, talk about an amazing lineup - M83, Chairlift, Feist, Girls, The Panics, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, The Drums and Laura Marling! Oh, I am totally jizzing in my pants.

Problem? None of my friends seems too keen. I need to make more friends. Where do you meet people these days?

I don't have anything of substance to discuss, but here's a video very inspirational video you might enjoy. So great.



2 comments: